EXTREME GRIZZLY BEAR & WOLF PHOTO SAFARIS
The rates for photo safari pack trips include:
- Transportation to and from the trailhead (leaving from and returning to ABO Headquarters in Big Timber)
- In the backcountry, use of horses, mules, tack, all camp accommodations,
all meals, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Experienced Guides
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
The rates for photo safari pack trips do not include:
- Transportation to Montana
- Incoming and outgoing nights lodging before and after trip
- Photo equipment including batteries for recharging cameras
- Montana fishing licenses (if you want to fish)
- Fishing equipment including rods and flies
- Sleeping bags
- Gratuities for guides
2014 Extreme Photo Safari Information Packet (PDF)
To Request More information or for Reservations...
Photo Safari Deposit Policy
A deposit of 50% of the trip is required to book your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the cost of the trip is due 30 days prior to trip date and is non-refundable. Trips not fully paid by this date will be considered cancelled. Trip Cancellation Insurance, which we recommend, is available at: MOGA
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard only) and checks.